Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc-2013] Physics Library Abstraction Layer
From: Michael Marcin (mike.marcin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-21 21:37:47

On 4/19/2013 8:59 PM, Preston Hamlin wrote:

> I have completed a draft proposal and would appreciate some feedback:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xhha0a3ahk5p6r/preston_hamlin_gsoc_proposal_draft.pdf

Seems like a fine proposal.

Do take note of boost coding guidelines.

--
Use the naming conventions of the C++ Standard Library (See Naming
conventions rationale):
* Names (except as noted below) should be all lowercase, with words
separated by underscores.
* Acronyms should be treated as ordinary names (e.g. xml_parser instead
of XML_parser).
* Template parameter names begin with an uppercase letter.
* Macro (gasp!) names all uppercase and begin with BOOST_.
--
http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html#Guidelines
Prefer object interfaces to pointers.