Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc-2013] Boost.Expected
From: Pierre T. (ptalbot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-26 08:22:00

Hello,

I wrote a proposal for the Boost.Expected project.
You can find a pdf version here:

http://hyc.io/boost/boost-expected-proposal.pdf

It's about the Boost.Expected project, I'll add my own informations by
the end of the week.

Finally, I propose a single class design, and facilities for custom
error code. It's based on the Alexendrescu idea upgraded by Vicente J.
Botet Escriba and myself. I also took into account the Boost.Optional
class. If needed for this proposal, I can add documentation per method
(such as in official proposal), but I'm not sure it's useful without a
frozen interface.

Please do not hesitate to comment it and request further clarification,
Many thanks to all for the ideas and the discussions.
Pierre T.