Subject: [boost] [GSOC-2013]-boost.odeint implicit routines
From: preethamsreenivas (p2s2.b4u_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-28 10:36:12

Hi all,
I am preetham sreenivas, a sophomore at computer science and engineering,
IIT Bombay(Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay). I am very much
interested in the project of adding support to implicit routines to the
boost.odeint library.

I have recently completed a course on numerical analysis and i've used all
the common numerical methods as part of the course including euler methods ,
runge-kutta routines etc. I've also used the boost.odeint for algorithmic
analysis assignments for this course.

I've gone through the articles linked from the project description and also
snippets of odeint code at codeproject.com

I would like to get through to mario mulansky or Karsten Ahnert , the
mentors for this project to provide me with further pointers and any
assignments they would like to give me. I am sorry that i couldn't start on
it earlier as i've just completed my exams for the spring semester. please
reply as soon as possible.

                                  kindly oblige,

regards,
preetham sreenivas,