Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc2013] Proposal for Boost.Math Bernoulli numbers and special functions project
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-30 12:59:41

> Hi folks!

> I want to provide my proposal for Boost.Math Bernoulli numbers and special
> functions poject to the Boost community.
> Please, lets discuss it! I will be grateful for your advices.
> Best regards, Artemy Margaritov

Hello Artemy.

I suggest you add an additional chapter between
chapters 2 and 3.

The new chapter should be a short description of
how you intend to solve the problem in Boost.
How do you anticipate coding it very briefly?
Do you have any details about design choices?
Etc...

I also suggest that you indicate more clearly
in the experience sections that you have done
a lot of C++ coding in a practical, hands-on
environment at Intel. I recall that the code
sample your submitted was excellent.
So you should state your relatively high
experience level more clearly.

Other than that, you need to post your
proposal at Google's melange site.
Some candidates are having difficulties
posting detailed mathematical equations,
so you may need to post a text-based version
at melange and provide a link to the full PDF
version at another location. You can cross-reference
the formulas with equation numbers.

You need to post your proposal relatively soon,
since the deadline is coming up in a few days.

Good luck.

Please get back to us with any further questions.

Sincerely, Chris.