Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc2013] Proposal for Boost.Math Bernoulli numbers and special functions project
From: Artemy Margaritov (artemy.margaritov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-30 14:49:25

Hello Christopher.

Thank you for your review!

About new chapter with brief description of code structure:
OK, I will add it. I will submit the new version of proposal draft with
this chapter tomorrow at 19 p.m. UTC.

About C++ experience:
At Intel I work on restricted project and due to Intel policy I can not
tell more than I work at software and service group.
I can add only that my responsibility at Intel is C++ programming and I am
profound user of c++. Is that enough?

About proposal at Google's melange site:
OK, I will add numbers to formula in my PDF proposal and start to make text