Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc-2013] Boost.Thread/ThreadPool project
From: Dan Lincan (dan.lincan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-02 05:58:35

Hello,

I have updated my proposal following your guide and tried to answer
and give solution to most of the problems. I have tried to separate
the interface with the implementation details so when choosing an
interface a feature can be easily added by following the exact
interface header so multiple implementations can be used without
affecting the user(ex: scheduling algorithm for dynamic thereads,
bounded/unbounded queues etc). I hope this approach is better.

You can find the pdf version here [1]. The previous version of the
proposal can be found here [2].

Thank you very much for the feedback, suggestions, guidance and the
really fast answers.

[1] http://danlincan.3owl.com/gsoc/final-proposal.pdf
[2] http://danlincan.3owl.com/gsoc/Proposal.pdf

Regards,