Subject: Re: [boost] [1.54.0][release] Provisional schedule
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-06 09:08:45

On 6 May 2013 13:18, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 5/6/2013 6:53 AM, Daniel James wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I've put up a provisional schedule for the next release on the
>> calendar. You can see it at:
>>
>> http://www.boost.org/development/
>>
>> It targets a 1st July release date, and follows the usual schedule
>> relative to that date. The deadlines for the release branch are pretty
>> soon, particularly the deadline for new libraries which is just a week
>> away.
>

> If I want to get TTI into 1.54, what are the steps I must accomplish by next
> Monday ?

The first thing to do is add it to the unit tests (by adding it to
status/Jamfile.v2), and get them looking decent. I don't know if a
week is enough time to do that. There's often a lot of waiting around
for the test results to update. I know it's quite short notice, so I
think we should be a bit lenient about this.

Btw. when I try building the documentation, it seems to be missing a
header. I get this error:

Building the tti docs with automatic index generation disabled. Try
building with --enable-index.
error: Unable to find file or target named
error: '/home/daniel/boost/git/libs/tti/doc/../../../boost/tti/has_member_function_with_sig.hpp'
error: referred to from project at
error: '.'