Subject: Re: [boost] [1.54.0][release] Provisional schedule
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-06 23:01:35

On 05/06/2013 09:08 AM, Daniel James wrote:
> On 6 May 2013 13:18, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> On 5/6/2013 6:53 AM, Daniel James wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> I've put up a provisional schedule for the next release on the
>>> calendar. You can see it at:
>>>
>>> http://www.boost.org/development/
>>>
>>> It targets a 1st July release date, and follows the usual schedule
>>> relative to that date. The deadlines for the release branch are pretty
>>> soon, particularly the deadline for new libraries which is just a week
>>> away.
>>

>> If I want to get TTI into 1.54, what are the steps I must accomplish by next
>> Monday ?
>
> The first thing to do is add it to the unit tests (by adding it to
> status/Jamfile.v2), and get them looking decent.

I added the tti tests to the status/Jamfile.v2. I assume the results
should be showing up online when testers run the tests. I will follow
those results and also continue my own testing for compilers which I
have not tested yet ( Intel, Sun ).

If the results of the tests are satisfactory, what are the subsequent
steps I need to take to get TTI ready for the next release ? Is this
described online somewhere ?