Subject: Re: [boost] [GitHelp] bootstrap.bat calls missing build.bat
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-07 10:07:31

Hi Jonathan,

On Tuesday, 7. May 2013 14:47:18 Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 7 May 2013 14:40, Richard wrote:
>
> > Yes, but I also read (mailing list? wiki? can't remember) that CMake
> > was not intended to be a permanent requirement and only transitory.

Yes, I think this remains valid.

> It says it right there on that page: "The plan is to eliminate this
> prerequisite before the actual conversion."

The conversion is still in progress. The submodules are still missing from the
intended top-level repository.

> Maybe that's already happened, I don't know, but those old
> instructions don't work.

I have posted a nearly working Boost.Build solution on Boost.Build ML and hope
someone will pick it up.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1