Subject: Re: [boost] Can anyone take a quick read of an array type?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-14 10:22:24

Quickbook.

I've knocked together a very rough draft using the Boost.Sandbox format - and I could commit so you
can see the whole thing.

To whet your enthusiasm (I hope) I've put pdf version in my Dropbox

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43940943/arraymd/arraymd.pdf

and I hope you can also download the html version at /html/index.html

And also a slightly tarted-up Doxygen version at

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1745u8wl2vm9mlp/Bp7wz9BjkT/arraymd

but you already have that.

You will note that

1 I've just pasted your readme file to the Quickbook intro.

2 The Doxygen comments stuff is available.

3 There is an index of all the functions (can also have separate index for functions, class,
macros, typedefs).

4 The example is split into parts to show how to use snippets, and provide a link to the source.

5 There are several buglets.

6 There is much more to be done :-(

Tell me if I can help more.

Cheers

Paul

PS I note that the include files need changing from sandbox format - this is going to be a *big
PITA* if/when GIT is adopted and implemented. It had better be worth it! So you will have some
tiresome work on the various links to do to use in Boost/GIT format.

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK
+44 1539 561830  07714330204