Subject: Re: [boost] [githelp] modular boost instructions?
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-22 16:31:49

HI Dave,

On Wednesday, 22. May 2013 17:57:32 Dave Abrahams wrote:
> > Dave, can you please disable all history rewriting attemps for Boost.Build
> > and start again?
>
> What do you consider a "history rewriting attempt" and how would I disable
> it?

Sorry, that should have read "path rewriting". That means the move of
"tools/build/v2/" to "tools/build" which now results in
"tools/build/build/v2".

> > It is much more important to get a working repository now as a
> > lot of people want to start contributing.
>
> I'm sorry, I don't know what you're referring to here

I thought that the conversion was hanging on Boost.Build

Sorry for the noise.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1