Subject: Re: [boost] [MPL] Bug with default lambda expressions?
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-22 17:33:57

[...]
> > Could you supply a complete test case so I can see what I might
> > be doing wrong to reproduce your solution?
[...]

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I created a ticket and uploaded a test
case, code fix and documentation fix for the issue:

However, I do not fully understand the implications of my code fix (changing
the arity supplied to BOOST_MPL_AUX_NA_SPEC and BOOST_MPL_AUX_LAMBDA_SUPPORT),
so it would be best for someone familiar with these to review my changes
before anything is applied.

Also, if I uncovered a real problem and if we have a good fix for it, we
should make sure that no other higher order algorithm suffer from the same
issue.

Louis