Subject: Re: [boost] [mpl] some msvc-11.0 tests failing on release branch
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-22 17:37:08

On 22 May 2013 22:26, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I have noticed 3 tests of mpl for msvc-11.0 failing on the release branch
> but succeeding on the trunk. So some change must have been made between the
> trunk and the release branch to cause this failure. These are affecting
> 'tti' and I imagine other libraries that depends on mpl.
>
> The failures are the 'contains', 'equal', and 'lambda' tests. I am not
> seeing any failures for msvc-8.0, 9.0, or 10.0 and mpl on the release
> branch. Here are the details ( pretty long ):

It looks like this change by Steven Watanabe needs to be merged:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/81027/

Hopefully he'll chime in soon? Although the use of BOOST_WORKAROUND
should be made more consistent. It's sometimes '==', sometimes '>='
(fixing that can wait until after the beta if necessary).