Subject: Re: [boost] Git Modularization hiccups
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-24 06:57:28

Not very helpful if you are a Windows user?

I think this must work fully automatically.

(The two groups of people who devised two different line-ending systems should all have their head
smashed together! ;-)

> > These were missing from the SVN setup file suggested as standard. My
> > current list is
> >
> > <snip svn props />
> >
> > I hope we will have all of these - and more - including .sh and .bat.
>
> There is no need for all of these. *.sh and configure are the only two useful ones in that list.
> *.bat and *.cmd could be useful, but the value in svn props is wrong, it should force to CRLF.

I'm only hoping that mere users should not have to do more than import the configuration file.

There is going to be more than enough to sort out with migrating to GIT without this issue.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK