Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC: Seven proposals accepted
From: Anthony Foiani (tkil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-28 00:27:30

legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden] (Richard) writes:

> boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
> <g38t73kf2.fsf_at_[hidden]> thusly:

Message-ID as citation? Makes a certain amount of sense, I guess...

> OK, had it sit there for like 20 mins, and still see nothing...

Double check that you are allowing JavaScript on that page?

As I said, it's a bit slow here, but it does eventually complete.

I took a look at the requests, but I didn't see an obvious way to have
it filter before trying to load everything. :(

If you like, you can look at the "key" given in this view:

  http://foiani.home.dyndns.org/~tony/boost/gsoc-2013.png

Prefix "http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/" and you should
have a valid link.

There is probably an easier way to do this...

Best regards,
Anthony Foiani