Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC: Seven proposals accepted
From: Michael Marcin (mike.marcin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-28 01:05:18

On 5/27/2013 11:27 PM, Anthony Foiani wrote:
> legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden] (Richard) writes:
>
>> boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
>> <g38t73kf2.fsf_at_[hidden]> thusly:
>
> Message-ID as citation? Makes a certain amount of sense, I guess...
>
>> OK, had it sit there for like 20 mins, and still see nothing...
>
> Double check that you are allowing JavaScript on that page?
>
> As I said, it's a bit slow here, but it does eventually complete.
>
> I took a look at the requests, but I didn't see an obvious way to have
> it filter before trying to load everything. :(
>
> If you like, you can look at the "key" given in this view:
>
> http://foiani.home.dyndns.org/~tony/boost/gsoc-2013.png
>
> Prefix "http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/" and you should
> have a valid link.

If it helps

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/HLA9RpP.png

CSV:
Key,Student,Title,Organization,Status,Mentors
google/gsoc2013/dmitchell/21001,Daniel Mitchell,Multiple-source shortest
paths for planar graphs,Boost C++ Libraries,accepted,Tim Keitt
google/gsoc2013/dla/39001,dla,Boost.uBlas - Parallelized computations
with MPI technology,Boost C++ Libraries,accepted,Nasos Iliopoulos
google/gsoc2013/ithlony/18001,Hardy,Boost.Trie,Boost C++
Libraries,accepted,Darren Garvey
google/gsoc2013/nikhar/52001,Nikhar,Boost.Math Bernoulli Numbers and
Applications to Special Functions,Boost C++
Libraries,accepted,Christopher Kormanyos
google/gsoc2013/ilovepi/48001,p_kirth,POSIX Asynchronous File I/O
Support for Boost.ASIO,Boost C++ Libraries,accepted,Niall Douglas
google/gsoc2013/earnocks/18001,Pascal Schmitt,Parallel Backends for
odeint,Boost C++ Libraries,accepted,Mario Mulansky
google/gsoc2013/sathyamvellal/13001,Sathyam M Vellal,uBlas Performance
Math Library,Boost C++ Libraries,accepted,David Bellot