Subject: Re: [boost] SIMD implementation of uBLAS
From: Gaetano Mendola (mendola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-29 00:45:14
On 29/05/2013 06.13, Aditya Avinash wrote:
> Hi, i have developed vector addition algorithm which exploits the hardware
> parallelism (SSE implementation).
A few comments:
- That is not C++ but just C in disguise of C++ code
. SSE1 CTOR doesn't use initialization list
. SSE1 doesn't have a DTOR and the user has to
explicit call the Free method
- const-correctness is not in place
- The SSE namespace should have been put in a "detail"
- Use memcpy instead of explicit for
- Why is SSE1 template when it works only when T is a
single-precision, floating-point value ?
Also I believe a nice interface whould have been:
C = A + B;
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk