Subject: Re: [boost] Migrating boostcon.boost.org
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-29 08:36:33

Hi Beman,

The contents for boostcon.boost.org are already transferred to the new server.
If they are not updated in a short period, why don't we just update its DNS record? I do not see why we need their response before we move or even after.
boostcon.boost.org is setup with wordpress and I do not think that there is any hidden process to update the database of wordpress and its web contents in the current server. If so, please let me know. I have not migrated them yet.

BTW, we need to migrate all the services of the current server as soon as possible because the current server machine is too old and we do not know when it may stop working.

We still have very important services (subversion, trac, svnmanager, mail services, mailman and mail archives) left to move.

If boostcon.boost.org is not ready to move, I would like to setup a schedule to migrate svn.boost.org and wiki.boost.org this week.

I will send anther email to list up the detail about the migration of subversion, trac, and svnmanager this afternoon.

Regards,

--
- DongInn