Subject: Re: [boost] Migrating boostcon.boost.org
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-29 07:27:55

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM, DongInn Kim <dikim_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can we move "boostcon.boost.org" to the new server sometime this week?
> If there is no particular activities on boostcon.boost.org, can we update the DNS entry for boostcon.boost.org to point to 129.79.13.33 at 2pm (E.T.) tomorrow (May 29th, 2013)?
>
> Beman, do you think that we can update the DNS entry tomorrow?

Hum... AFAIK boostcon.boost.org content was a transition aid from 2012
when we changed the name of the conference to C++Now. It was never
updated for C++Now 2013. Thus it probably is no longer needed and can
be blown away.

I've sent a copy of this message to Jon Kalb and Ray Fix, as they are
the folks who would know for sure. So please hold off doing anything
for a day or two to give them a chance to respond if they do want to
preserve boostcon.boost.org for some reason.

Thanks,

--Beman