Subject: Re: [boost] SIMD implementation of uBLAS
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-29 09:52:20

If I ever had to choose I would go with boost.SIMD, because the folks
at Metascale have put some really hard work shaping their library and a
custom solution would only be ugly plagiarism.

Also in that case consider that you outsource one of your major
problems: supporting new vector instructions. You only work on them if
nobody supports boost.SIMD anymore.

-Nasos