Subject: Re: [boost] [multiprecision] Are these types suitable asnumerictypes for unit tests?
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-10 16:55:35

>>Modifying <boost/multiprecision/number.hpp> by
>>replacing enable_if with boost::enable_if, etc. resolves
>>the ambiguity.

>I realise that fix is only a search and replace away... but the code is
>obfuscated enough already by all the enable_if stuff without having to use
>fully::qualified::names everywhere.

>I've filed a bug report: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/8679
>Can we just use the separately compiled boost.test in the mean time?
>John.

Hi John,

I did a local edit of my multiprecision directory in trunk.
I qualified both enable_if and disable_if with the boost
namespace. I still need to run all tests and the like.
But it's looking good so far.

After things quiet down after 1.54, I can can commit the changes
with your approval if you like. Or if you've got a batch of
other things to do, you may prefer to do the search and replace?

Anyway, it is a simple modification however and whenever
we end up doing it.

Sincerely, Chris.