Subject: Re: [boost] [multiprecision] Are these types suitable asnumerictypes for unit tests?
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-09 08:09:10

>The names "enable_if" and "disable_if" are ambiguous
>because they are present in the namespace "boost"
>as well as in "boost::unit_test::decorator". In addition,
>there is symbol-injection via a using directive in
>Boost.Test which, although needed by Boost.Test,
>seems to cause the ambiguity.

>Modifying <boost/multiprecision/number.hpp> by
>replacing enable_if with boost::enable_if, etc. resolves
>the ambiguity.

I realise that fix is only a search and replace away... but the code is
obfuscated enough already by all the enable_if stuff without having to use
fully::qualified::names everywhere.

I've filed a bug report: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/8679

Can we just use the separately compiled boost.test in the mean time?

John.