Subject: Re: [boost] Any interest in bitstream class?
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-28 19:16:52

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Paul Long <plong_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> What do you think? Should the bitstream library support multiple endian
> schemes in the bit stream or is big endian enough?

In all the use cases I am thinking about in my own projects, the
application have a client and server parts and both client and server
can/will be on different platforms (win/mac/linux plus some platform I'm
not sure).
Currently I'm using Raknet to communicate between the different processes,
it provide a specific stream type but it's not very general.
Does it answer your question?

Joel Lamotte