Subject: Re: [boost] Any interest in bitstream class?
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-28 19:19:56

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 1:16 AM, Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Currently I'm using Raknet to communicate between the different processes,
> it provide a specific stream type but it's not very general.

To be clear: curently there is only one module of one of my applications
that uses RakNet and should depend on it,
but the other modules should be independant. Still they need to provide
some data.
So I'm using a std::string as raw data "streams" and move data into the
module which will then push the data into Raknet facilities.

It would be better if I was using a bitstream (or something similar) in
this specific case, instead of std::string (in parts of the application
which should not use Raknet).

Joel Lamotte