Subject: Re: [boost] boost-1.54 needs a bugfix!
From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-07 03:59:33

On 02/07/2013 09:19, John Maddock wrote:

> Where are we with the move to git?
>
> Assuming the move to git is to take place before the next release, and
> assuming that's going to be a longer than normal schedule I'd suggest
> that we either:
>
> * Slip out 1.55 on a shorter than usual cycle (no new libraries?) to be
> completed before the move to git begins, or...
> * Put out a 1.54.1 with bug fixes only on a short 2-3 week cycle, again
> before the move to git.

Since Daniel already created svn branch for 1.54 maintenance release may
I suggest 1.54.1 is released in (small) few weeks time, with all the
fixes brought up? It would help deployments in commercial environments
where "1.54.1" is actual version of library one may download from boost,
rather than 1.54.0 + (more or less) random collection of patches.

B.