Subject: Re: [boost] radix sort
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-11 18:05:04

Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> [...]

Note that there is no reason that the review cannot start right now. I've
been working on my www.blincubator.com just to address this situation.
This would permit those who need the library right now to try it out
and post their experience in anticipation of any review. That it - it is
intended to "de-couple" the evaluation/information gathering aspect
of the review from a specifice one/two week time frame.

I want to continue and enhance the www.blincubator site - I just
need more incentive to get it moving up the heap.

Robert Ramey