Subject: Re: [boost] radix sort
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-11 07:18:10

Looks review-ready to me at a glance. Do you next need to find a someone to manage the review ?

Paul

PS I noted missing copyright claim on all examples.

Running the inspect tool locally will reveal how you will later appear on the 'name'n'shame' list.

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_54_0/tools/inspect/

build the inspect.exe and

"The program is run in the directory to be scanned for errors. Sub-directories are also included in
the scan."