Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Mingw w64 compilation issues and fixes
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-14 06:48:45

There are lots of worked examples in the Boost.Math /libs/math/examples folder. Many are very
simple and should provide a good sanity test.

You should also be able to run both the examples and the tests using the jamfile.v2 in /example (and
also for a full workout in /test).

To do this open a command window in the /example folder and run b2.exe preferably sending a log
file.

$ b2 > math_examples.log

Please report your findings.

Paul