Subject: Re: [boost] Git Modularization example Boost .gitattributes
From: Niall Douglas (ndouglas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-15 12:27:27

> > I can probably save you some work here with my "perfect" mirror of
> > Boost's EOL and MIME type config into a .gitattributes with which I
> > configured my subgit to mirror my git repo into Boost sandbox. Taken
> > from
> > https://github.com/ned14/TripleGit/blob/master/.gitattributes:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Hope that's useful.
>
> Very much so! I've arranged to have it injected into the root of every
converted
> Git repository. It's missing from http://github.com/boostorg/boost at the
> moment but I hope once
> http://jenkins.boost.org/job/Boost2Git/2119 completes, it'll be there.

Great. Glad it was useful.

> Would you be willing to work with Boosters to correct any related line-
> ending/MIME issues? I'll happily give you commit rights to the repository
at
> https://github.com/ryppl/Boost2Git/blob/master/dot_gitattributes

Happy to help.

As a related question, myself and Paul are hoping to have proposed
Boost.AFIO sandbox ready for GSoC Milestone 1 end of this month. Do we still
submit to Boost.Sandbox SVN and let that mirror to Git, or seeing as it's
already in GIT at https://github.com/BoostGSOC do we use some method of
mirroring that directly to Git Modular Boost?

Thanks,
Niall

---
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
BlackBerry Inc.