Subject: Re: [boost] Status of various Boost initiatives?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-16 05:19:06

To Quickbook, Doxygen generated C++ reference section from the code, and Autoindexed with links to
examples, header files, other Boost libraries etc.

> > and though the conversion itself was quite painless, the links to
> > icons, examples, tests, other Boost library documentation and files
> > caused me some trouble, and would appear likely to be disrupted by
> > GITerization, potentially causing some serious work, especially for
> > big libraries (no prizes for guessing which I particularly have in
> > mind ;).
>
> Yes, we might want to create a repository for common resources that individual libraries can
include as a
> submodule.

> But I do expect paths to need adjustment.

That might be quite a lot of work ;-)

And take some time, especially for older libraries with intermittent maintenance.

But keep up the good work.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,