Subject: Re: [boost] Endian Library?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-15 09:13:20

As I recall, Boost.Endian at \boost-sandbox\endian by Beman Dawes was accepted at review (with some
provisos) but since then I suspect Beman has been busy with C++11 Standards work.

There are some docs at /boost-sandbox/endian/libs/endian/doc/index.html

If anyone wants to pick up this ball, I suspect that Beman would be willing to have it finished?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK