Subject: [boost] Boost reviews
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-18 20:29:02

I have not seen any new reviews of libraries for Boost in a long time.
Is this because:

* There are very few libraries on the review queue.
* There are no people willing to act as review managers for library reviews.
* Boost already has so many libraries that an effort has been made to
slow down reviews to a great extent.
* There is little interest for new Boost libraries in the community of
developers who follow Boost.
* The transition to git and ryppl is taking precedence before any new
libraries will be reviewed.
* There are not enough reviewers when a library does have a review in
order to decide whether or not a library should be accepted into Boost.

Or perhaps some combination of these possibilities.

As someone who still would like to see my variadic data library be
reviewed for possible acceptance into Boost I am most curious to know
the reasons why no new libraries appear to be getting reviewed anymore.