Subject: [boost] Is there any interest in a library for application : Boost.Application, new version: Boost.Application_beta_3a_release_2
From: Renato Forti (re.tf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-21 10:49:37

Like other things, I let this as user option, but, thinking better of this!
I can provide some engine that handle threads for client, as separated class
that user can plug on operator functor, I don’t know!

I need think more about this! I think that this feature need be separated of
application, (like sahred_library plugin class).

I can’t assume what type of parallelism the user want!

For sample I use Boost.MPI with Boost.Application to do distributed memory
parallel processing!

Thanks for idea!