Subject: [boost] Review wizards response and Boost reviews
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-09 19:47:53

I tried to contact the review wizards via their e-mail addresses to
update some information on the Boost Formal Review Schedule page at
http://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html but have heard
nothing in response. I appreciate that they have a hard job to do for
which most people would not want the responsibility. But it does seem to
me, either by plan or because there appear to be no people willing to
act as review managers, that the Boost formal review process has
completely bogged down for some time now.

Since I am interested in getting my own library reviewed I would like to
volunteer to act as a Review Manager for other libraries. I have no
particular library in mind but I am pretty knowledgeable and interested
in some of the ideas of libraries on the review schedule. I have been a
Review Manager for a past library and think I did a pretty good job.

At the same time I am looking for a review manager for my Variadic Macro
Data library. Unfortunately the link to it on the web page above is
wrong. It is now on GitHub at
https://github.com/eldiener/variadic_macro_data.

Edward Diener