Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Documentation
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-11 08:56:19

On 11/10/13 00:07, Andrew Hundt wrote:

> I believe part of the problem is that everything is blue. For instance, on
> the boost.lockfree page:
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_54_0/doc/html/lockfree/reference.html#header.boost.lockfree.policies_hpp
>

> - The following words are blue:
> - namespace, template, bool, struct, capacity, template, typename,
> allocator, class, fixed_sized, queue, spec_queue, stack

It's clearly not the same shade of blue though. The links (capacity,
allocator, fixed, queue, spec_queue, stack) are closer to a greenish blue.
Do they appear difficult to distinguish to you?

Maybe the color palette could be changed.

> Some link to the libs unit test and/or example folders in each library
> would also be helpful.

I agree for examples, but I don't think unit tests should appear in the
documentation.

They can be obscure test cases that users don't need to worry about.