Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Serialization on Sun Solaris with rwtools7_std
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-17 00:11:03

Duc Tran wrote:
> That's not all errors, still have many.
> Unfortunately, my company is unable to sponsor it. I have to do it
> myself. Do you have any suggestions?

No specific suggestion - you just have to do the work. On the
upside you'll learn alot.

Here are some ideas. It looks to me that things are looking pretty
good. Just make changes to get the library to build. Once it
builds you can run the tests. Then you go through each failed
test and make changes to the library untill all tests pass. That's
all there is to it.

I'm guessing you're company is underestimating the effort
required - or maybe I'm over estimating. Good luck
in any case.

Robert Ramey