Subject: Re: [boost] Contributing to boost
From: Rob Stewart (robertstewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-17 05:24:03

You should read the ML policies at http://www.boost.org/community/policy.html.

> 2013/10/16 Cosmin Boaca <boost.cosmin.boaca_at_[hidden]>
>
>> My name is Cosmin Boaca and i would like to contribute to boost. I have contributed to some other open-source projects before and i have some C++ programming experience. I have no prior experience with boost. Can you give me some tips about what should i do first ?

I suggest that you begin by familiarizing yourself with the Boost libraries. Try using some. Perhaps offer patches for doc deficiencies or search the bug database for open issues and try your hand at fixing some. Submit patches. Participate on ML discussions.

Welcome.

[snip sig and ML footer]

___
Rob