Subject: Re: [boost] Code to address requirement 7(a) of IOStreams Roadmap
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-17 06:31:15

On 15 October 2013 10:54, Gene Panov <gene.panov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Daniel and Bjorn, thank you for the feedback!
> Do you think you can try me as a maintainer in this case? And if you don't
> like me, I'll try to find someone else.

It would be good to have an iostreams maintainer. Although you might
need to have an informal review before any significant changes. It's
also a bit of an awkward time to start as it looks like we're about to
transition to git. Maybe try posting a new thread (with a subject like
'[iostreams] new maintainer') to get feedback from other users? There
might be people interested in iostreams who aren't reading this.