Subject: Re: [boost] VC2013 1.55 beta failures
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 10:00:49

Marcel Raad wrote:
> Sorry, I just noticed that I only get compile errors if I call
> boost::signals2::signal<>::connect with the result of boost::bind, so the
> problem indeed seems to be boost::signals2.
>
> I get the following errors:
[...]

These errors are, I think, caused by trying to call something like
boost::bind( f, _1 ) (which needs an argument) with an empty argument list,
but without more information about the source line causing the errors, I
can't be sure.

I don't know why these only appear when BOOST_NO_CXX11_VARIADIC_TEMPLATES is
not defined. Perhaps Signals2 has a different code path for variadic
templates? Or perhaps your code does something different when
BOOST_NO_CXX11_VARIADIC_TEMPLATES is not defined?