Subject: Re: [boost] VC2013 1.55 beta failures
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 13:31:45

I got the same crash using the following full code (using boost trunk
r86347):

        #include <boost/thread/synchronized_value.hpp>
boost::synchronized_value<int> foo;

Which produce the following error (ignore the file name, it contains
exactly the code above):

1> clock.cpp
1>e:\projects\sdk\boost\boost\include\boost-1_55\boost\thread\synchronized_value.hpp(401):
fatal error C1001: An internal error has occurred in the compiler. 1>
(compiler file 'f:\dd\vctools\compiler\cxxfe\sl\p1\c\types.c', line 12852)
1> To work around this problem, try simplifying or changing the program
near the locations listed above. 1> Please choose the Technical Support
command on the Visual C++ 1> Help menu, or open the Technical Support help
file for more information 1>
e:\projects\games\netrush\netrush_projects\projects\netrush\system\core\clock.hpp(120)
: see reference to class template instantiation
'boost::synchronized_value<int,boost::mutex>' being compiled Build has been
canceled.

I'm starting to think both vs2013 and synchronized_value code might be
causing this errror. I'll report in both bug trackers.