Subject: Re: [boost] [modularization] Modularizing Boost (modularization)
From: Jonathan Wakely (jwakely.boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 15:26:34

On 18 October 2013 18:14, John Maddock wrote:

>> I suggest you do your equivalent of this:
>>
>> boost-trunk/boost/property_map{master}$ git grep boost/graph
>

> What makes you think Edward has a git repro around - most of us are still in
> SVN land.

Me included, so my equivalent of Steve's command is "fgrep -R
boost/graph boost/property_map" which took seconds and worked
perfectly (with modern versions of subversion you don't get hits from
the pristine text-base files, because there's only one .svn in the
root dir, but even with older clients you can filter out the .svn
matches.)

Although the delivery was unhelpful, the point remains that it's
simple to check that property_map uses graph headers.