Subject: Re: [boost] [modularization] Modularizing Boost (modularization)
From: Stephen Kelly (steveire_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-19 03:26:02

On 10/18/2013 07:14 PM, John Maddock wrote:

>>> The property_map library is a header only library. Please point out to
>>> me where in the property_map headers there is any reference to
>>> anything in the graph library.
>>>

>> Le-sigh.
>>
>> I suggest you do your equivalent of this:
>>
>> boost-trunk/boost/property_map{master}$ git grep boost/graph
>
> What makes you think Edward has a git repro around - most of us are
> still in SVN land.

Not only do I not assume that, I assume the opposite. That is even
encoded in what you quoted above:

 "I suggest you do *your equivalent* of this:"

Notice what "your equilvalent" means. I have no idea what tools he uses.
I just assumed he has the essential tools. A way of grepping for a
string in some files is essential. I'm sure that's a reasonable assumption.

Thanks,

Steve.