Subject: Re: [boost] A bike shed (any colour will do) on greener grass...
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-19 05:44:11

Le 19/10/13 09:19, Stephen Kelly a écrit :

> There are others I've encountered though in my short time on this list.
>
> Vincente has also asked me to run grep for him a few times by now too:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/244856/focus=244888
Well I expect that if you are responsible of this analysis, it is better
IMHO that one person do the grep and provide the global information to
all the concerned people. I see that we disagree on that and a lot of
other things. Life is life.

> and it took a couple of mails to land the difference between today and
> yesterday:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/244216/focus=244242
>
> These mails only create confusion. They are being sent without enough
> thought. Here's an example where a confused response resulted from not
> reading the attached commit. Beman read the response, and I guess also
> did not read the commit, and also got caught up in the confusion:

I recognize that I missed the date.

BTW, from the contents of your messages I understand that you could not
be wrong never as you have always taken the time to analyze carefully
the contents of all the threads, inspected carefully the dates of the
each one of the post and in addition that your understanding of what
other can thing is always the good one.

Note that your posts are much more confusing because you are pushing all
the authors to follow what you are doing without any respect for their
opinion.

I would like to know who gave you the right to update the whole
repository without contacting each one of the authors (I was surely on
vacation when you got this right). Before been able to update the Boost
repository the people must know how the Boost community works. It seems
that you ignored how we work and in this sens I understand better now
why you were applying practice you use to use on other communities.

I have send some replays to your posts and you are ignoring most of them.

Best,
Vicente