Subject: Re: [boost] [functors] proposal
From: Piotr Wygocki (vwygos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-23 07:27:52

Hi Kris, thank for your feedback and code!

Particularly thanks for boost::make_function_output_iterator, I didn't know
about it!
As I wrote before my main goal is many cases is standarization. I always
prefer to use

std::less<int> (now, my nontemplate Less) than writing even a tiny lambda.

There is another think I noticed. The compile time of your example is
6,5 times bigger than the compile time of the original example (clang 3.3,
4,5 secondsto 0.7 second).

Regards,
Piotr