Subject: Re: [boost] [git] [modular boost] Switchover schedule proposal
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-29 05:23:10

Le 28/10/13 14:16, Beman Dawes a écrit :
> On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Andrey Semashev
> <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> I'd like to ask you (or anyone else working on the transition to git) to
>> post
>> a formal email to this list describing the final workflow with Boost for
>> the
>> developers, when the transition is complete. I know about master and
>> develop
>> branches and that there were scripts to checkout the monolithic Boost.
>
> I'm trying to put in a couple of hours a day building documentation. You
> can follow progress starting with the links in the "Git and Modular Boost"
> section of https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki
Thanks Beman. This is very useful for the people that are not yet
implied on the conversion to Git. Please could you mark the pages that
up to date, so that we can not be misguided information that is tot up
to date?

>> But
>> there are many more questions that need to be answered, like:
>>
>> - Will there be a lockdown for master branches during the release cycle?
>> - Will there be support branches for particular releases?
>> - What branches will be tested?
>> - What is the procedure for me applying patches to the libraries I don't
>> maintain (e.g. to fix breakage in an other library)?
>> - Will we keep using trac for tickets?
>>
> I've added you questions and Dave's answers to the "Modular Boost
> Frequently Asked Questions" page. See
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ModCvtFAQ

Hi, I tried to gain write access to a particular Boost library but the
link *open an "admin"* issue <https://github.com/boostorg/admin/issues>
in https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ModAdmin .

doesn't works for me.

Could someone help me?