Subject: Re: [boost] [math] Contribution and TODO-list implementation.
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-30 03:06:59

2013/10/30 Bikineev <ant.bikineev_at_[hidden]>

> Hello. I'm russian student. My department is Applied Math. I need to make
> my magister work and I would like to relate it with Boost.Math development.
> I think this work could be something like implementation of tasks mentioned
> in TODO-list. New feature development may take a long time. In the best
> case, I would be glad to take job and reviewer for it. If anyone has an
> idea - I'm ready to take serious and big job for 1,5 years. Thanks.

Hi and welcome on board.

There is a big fuss in Boost with 1.55 release and migration to GIT, so do
not get disappointed if Boost.Math maintainers won't reply in short time.

Until then you may look around and read the newsletters. Take a look at the
ideas for GSOC https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2013 and math
TODOs. Also take a look at the open tickets and source code of Boost.Math,
Boost.Odeint and Boost.Multiprecision.

Think of a problem or TODO that you are willing to solve, find a problem
that will be interesting for you.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin