Subject: Re: [boost] Introduction and Cray support. [config] [build] [atomic] [interprocess] [asio] [dump] [tr1]
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-30 16:47:18

From: Richard Dale

> Hello world,
>
> My name is Richard Dale. I work at Cray, Inc.
> My purpose here is to get the boost libraries and Cray C++ compiler to
> work and play together better.
>
> I have a couple of questions, but maybe some background first.

Hi, Richard,

Would you be willing to check if the archive here:

http://webEbenezer.net/build_integration.html

builds with the Cray compiler? That software is needed
to use the C++ Middleware Writer (CMW). The CMW
has marshalling support for some Boost libraries.

On a machine here, the software builds in under six seconds.
Barring portability problems, I'm sure it would be less than
that on one of your machines.

Also/alternatively, could I have remote access to one of
your machines with your C++ compiler on it? Thank you
for considering these requests.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.