Subject: [boost] Proposed Boost.Application Library new version available.
From: Renato Forti (re.tf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-14 12:29:54

Hi Lars,

>> I don't know if this has been raised before in the discussion of previous
versions, but it's customary to not call something just "Boost.Whatever" if
it's not an actual accepted Boost library.

Thanks for the warning!

>From now on I will always use: "Proposed Boost.Application Library"

>> You should probably not use the actual Boost logotype in the
documentation either...

I used the Quickbook to generate the documentation. Quickbook adds 'boost'
logotype automatically. Is there any way I can generate the documentation
using the Quickbook, that does not include the 'boost' logotype?

>> ... there should be one somewhere with the text "provisional" or
"proposed" superimposed on it.

On the first page of documentation I have this Caution:

"Caution
This is not yet an official Boost C++ library. It wasn't reviewed and can't
be downloaded from www.boost.org. This beta is available to boost community
to know real interest and get comments for refinement. The intention is to
submit library to formal review, if community think that it is interesting!"

That's not enough?

Thanks a lot