Subject: Re: [boost] Proposed Boost.Application Library new version available.
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-14 12:57:08

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 03:29:54PM -0200, Renato Forti wrote:
> Hi Lars,
> On the first page of documentation I have this Caution:
>
> "Caution
> This is not yet an official Boost C++ library. It wasn't reviewed and can't
> be downloaded from www.boost.org. This beta is available to boost community
> to know real interest and get comments for refinement. The intention is to
> submit library to formal review, if community think that it is interesting!"
>
> That's not enough?

I skimmed all of the first page, but for the very end, heh.

All is good as long as it's possible to somehow tell that it's not
an actual Boost library yet. It's mostly for the ability to tell in the
future if some documentation, discussion and sources are for the
eventually accepted library or some possibly very different proposed
library.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]