Subject: Re: [boost] concept_check() fails for types from unnamed namespace on gcc 4.2.3
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-19 03:26:13

On 19 November 2013 07:27, Adam Romanek <romanek.adam_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Now since Boost's minimal requirements are gcc 3.3 [3] then should I
> consider it a bug that I should report or is it a known issue? In case the
> latter is true then what should I do?

Not all of Boost will support older versions of gcc, I've added a note
to clarify that.

I'd reopen the ticket as the person who closed it tested with the
wrong versions. I wouldn't expect much, on a lot of platforms gcc 4.2
isn't easily available. Also, that ticket is owned by Jeremy Siek who
isn't very involved with Boost nowadays.